This accredited e-course aims to train young people and anyone wishing to learn how to conduct youth-led research in order to inform and influence social policy. The e-course is supported with a Training Handbook, and is the result of years of working with young people from all walks of life.
E-course content & cost
The e-course is structured around the following modules:
- Baseline questionnaire
- Module 1: Youth-led research for social policy
- Module 2: Toolkit for carrying out youth-led qualitative research
- Module 3: Toolkit for conducting interviews and focus groups
- Module 4: Qualitative research in practice
- Module 5: Organising, analysing and presenting qualitative data
- CPD Test
- Exit questionnaire
- Reading List & Referrals
SucSuccessful completion will lead to CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Certification. Where young people take part and are registered with one of our Erasmus+ funded projects, YouthPass Certification is also provided.
The e-course can be paused and completed in your own time. It takes approximately 6 non-stop hours to fully complete all modules and take the test. Additional reading material are also provided for further learning and research.
- Teachers in primary and secondary schools as well as academies and colleges
- University staff
- Practitioners working in the community to prevent the violent radicalisation of young people and group violence including gangs
- Youth workers in formal and informal settings
- Youth organisations
- Youth policy makers.
This e-course is free for all young people below the age of 25 or to any student. To receive complimentary registration, please email email@example.com with either your student ID or proof of age.
For those who are not student or below 25, as a non-profit institute, RJ4All is pleased to offer this e-course at the subsidised cost of £15.
This fee also includes the Training Handbook “Conducting youth-led research: Informing and influencing social policy” (RRP: £4.99).
For purchasing multiple accounts, the following discounts are offered:
- 1 account £30
- 3 accounts 5%
- 5 accounts 10%
- 15 accounts 12%
- 20 accounts or more 15%
For group purchases, please email RJ4All courses & publications firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)7708758600