PREVENTING RADICALISATION – A Guide for Young People to Escape Violence Course (under construction)
Welcome and Introduction
I will guide you over the next modules! And If you have any question, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve created this series of online videos in the hope that it can give you the skills and knowledge to become more resilient and more aware of how to cope with your own emotions as feelings whilst giving you a series of activities and resources that you can use in order to explore your own potential!
This course can be particularly useful as an online tool to be used by young people between the ages of 12 – 18 years old but it the resources provided have been created to make it interesting for any other young person who wants to discover themselves and want to become a productive member of society and for any person who wants to know more about the topic. The course has been funded by the Mayor of London as part of the Violence Reduction Unit.
Have a look at our fantastic FRED Series!
- Young People
- High School Students
- Primary School Students
- Parents especially with children who are risk of being groomed into gangs and violence
- Non-professionals who want to be informed on the topic of restorative justice and youth radicalisation.
- Increase your skills and knowledge on what violent youth radicalisation is and group violence such as gangs while explaining causes, risks, how to get away from it and who to contact.
- Learn how to process and understand your own emotions and why it is so hard for young people to deal with their emotions and find ways to cope with your feelings
- Understand the importance of having a positive role model and learn how to become one
- Discover yourself, your interests and explore your abilities with our list of alternative activities.
Build your resilience and knowledge and ultimately help you to prevent youth violent radicalisation and group violence.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Gangs First
Module 2: Understanding your Emotions
Module 3: Resilience
Module 4: Positive Role Models
Module 5: Alternative Activities