Hello young friends!
My name is Fred! I run my own youth-led campaign and youth empowerment programme! As part of my efforts to rebalance power in our society, I am very happy to offer you for free this exciting e-course!
I will guide you over the next four modules! And If you have any question, you can e-mail me at email@example.com
I put this e-course together with other young people in the hope that it can give you the skills and knowledge to become more resilient when it comes to group violence. My e-course aims to train young people, students and non professionals on the the values and practices of restorative justice and human rights in order to increase their awareness on the risks associated with gangs and violent radicalization. This course also works as a guide on how to become a peer mediator and give you an insight into other restorative practices.
This course can be particularly useful as an online tool to be used by students in primary and secondary education in the UK but it has been designed for any person who wants to know more about the topic. The e-course has been funded by Southwark Council as part of the Positive Futures programme
You can pause the course as many times as you need and you can complete it in your own time so you can learn all you want wherever and whenever you want.
- High School Students
- Children and young people
- Primary School Students
- Parents especially with children who are risk of being groomed into gangs and violence
- Non-professionals who want to be informed on the topic of restorative justice and youth radicalisation.
- Introduce you to the restorative justice theory and practice
- Increase your skills and knowledge on what is violent youth radicalisation and group violence such as gangs while explaining causes, risks, how to get away from it and who to contact.
- Learn how to become a peer mediator
- Increasing awareness of the risks and harm associated with gangs and violent radicalisation
- Build your resilience and knowledge and ultimately help you to prevent youth violent radicalisation and group violence.
Module 1: Induction to restorative justice theory and practice
Module 2: Conflict & Violence
Module 3: Gangs
Module 4: Using Restorative Practices to Resolve Conflicts
- Module 4: Using Restorative Practices to Resolve Conflicts
- Differences between Restorative Practices and Restorative Justice
- Peace Circles
- Community Restorative Boards
- Family Group Conferencing
- Peer Mediation
- Reducing School Violence with Peer Mediation
- Diversity monitoring form
- Post evaluation questionnaire
- To Finalise
0.00 average based on 0 ratings